Hey! I’m Jacob!
Since this is an “about me” page, you probably should know more about me than just my normalcies and weirdness, even though knowing that I eat Chick-fil-A and drink sweet tea way too much explains a lot about me.
Here are the top 5 things that make Jacob “Jacob”:
1. I love Jesus with all I am. I graduated from Liberty University with my degree in Biblical and Theological Studies. God has called me into full-time ministry, and I eagerly await the day that I can return to church ministry once more.
2. I play a whole heck of a lot of music. It doesn’t matter what kind of music, what kind of instrument, or what song: I just love playing it. I can’t help but sing when I’m in my car, my office, anywhere I am. I write and cover songs for fun and post them on SoundCloud.
3. I love comics and anything in the Marvel universe. While I do love Marvel, my favorite superhero is without a doubt Batman. I can talk comics all day long. So be warned.
4. I’m very critical when it comes to movies and music, so I’ll talk forever about new albums, bands who are on the rise, movies that are about to come out, etc.
5. I love connecting with people. I find it to be more rewarding and more meaningful to meet new friends and develop relationships with those with whom I make contact on a daily basis. Collecting stories is better than collecting possessions.
So, with that being said, let’s connect!
No seriously. I really would love to connect with you and get to know you. I’m here for you. I would love to talk to you about anything. Ask me anything, talk to me about life, whatever. I really truly honestly am here for YOU.
Drop me a line and let’s go from there.